Welcome to the 2nd Translational Research E-Conference
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
Live Conference: March 17-20, 2022 CET
On-Demand Conference: March 8 – April 20, 2022
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE!
Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office! Registration is free of charge as a gesture of friendship and solidarity during this challenging period.
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances in the understanding of the pathogenesis and clinical behaviour of the disease. New data will be presented and spirited debates on how to better apply these insights to the future of CLL therapy are expected.
The plenary E-Conference programme is designed to include leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged and emphasis is placed on opportunities for the live scientific discussion and interaction we have all missed so cruelly during this challenging period. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Time (CET) schedule and participate in roundtable discussions, Live Meet the Expert sessions, interactive live panel discussions, Q&A periods, and Live Mentored Poster Walk.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on-demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on-demand” as of March 8th, 2022. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the live meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions.
Seats are limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions, you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will be able to:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
ESH Translational Research Conferences address leading-edge biological, clinical and therapeutic questions from state-of-the-art to future perspectives.
The Conference is proposing a programme of leading-edge basic and clinical science where a panel of global experts in the field will provide numerous opportunities for formal and informal interactions to discuss the present and the future of CLL research. It is open to an international audience of biologists and clinicians, particularly welcoming those in-training.
This translational research conference will explore the most recent advances in the understanding of the pathogenesis and clinical management of the disease. Open and spirited discussion on the most up-to-date information in the field is expected to understand how a lot of new biologic insights apply to the future of CLL.
This meeting will be of interest to:
- Senior biologists and clinicians, including experts in the field (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
- Junior biologists and clinicians (MD, PhD)
- Clinical residents still in-training
- Allied health care professionals
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand recent advances in elucidating the pathogenesis of CLL
- Describe recent data on the use of prognostic/predictive factors
- Become familiar with the decision-making process for the novel therapeutics for CLL
- Understand emerging data on mechanisms of resistance to targeted agents in CLL
- Understand the debate about how best to optimize CLL therapy in the future
- Spectrum of CLL disease: MBL to Richter’s transformation
- New insights in “old” biomarkers
- Taking driver gene mutations to the next level
- Beyond BcR: other microenvironmental stimuli
- Time-limited therapy
- Covalent BTK inhibitors
- BTK and Bcl2 inhibitor resistance
- Next generation therapies
- The future: other targets
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
Registration includes (time zone: CET) :
– Access to the programme on-demand: March 8 – April 20, 2022
– Access to the live programme: March 17 – 20, 2022
– Access to the Conference E-Book: March 8 – April 20, 2022
– Access to the E-Poster Area: March 8 – April 20, 2022
– Access to the Mentored Poster Walk on March 17, at 18:25
– Certificate of Attendance